2020 Stingrays Swim Season Update
I hope everyone has been safe and productive while we are all staying at home.
The Stingrays Board and NWAL are monitoring the COVID-19 situation carefully, and because of this, NWAL has delayed all swim team events (including practices) until 11 May. This means that we will be rescheduling our first Stingrays swim clinic (originally 18 April), and we will not have time trials this year.
There is a genuine chance that NWAL will cancel the swim season. If that happens, We will refund those who have already registered.
The swim team is for our kids, but equally important, it is also an avenue to build our community and relationships with other parents. Reconnecting and building community this year is going to be more critical than ever. To this end, the board has already started brainstorming some ideas if there is no season. We will send out another update next Wednesday.
I look forward to seeing you all soon. Please reach out to me via text, email, or phone if you'd like to talk about anything.
For the latest news from NWAL, their website is here: https://www.nwal.org/
As always, we will keep our website updated: https://www.scstingrays.net/